Re: [microprofile-wg] [EXTERNAL] Re: What about JVM Metrics in Semantic Conventions (was: Re: [BALLOT] [MicroProfile Metrics 5.1] - Release Review - VOTE by 6th Oct - (2 weeks))

Hi Ed,
I don't think it was blocked. Based on the OpenTelemetry roadmap, I think JVM Metrics was making good progress towards stabilisation. By the way, the coordination worked well. MP Telemetry team has started resourcing and investigating the Metrics and/or Logging integration. We will work with the OTel team on a regular basis. Thank you for your support on this!

Thanks,
Emily