Re: [microprofile-wg] Funding MicroProfile Tutorial with 2023 Budget

During the Community Call today, there was some discussion around alternative payment methods such as GitHub Sponsorship or payment disbursal through an organization such as the Atlanta JUG. I have pursued this question and have an answer. Given the amounts in question, the Foundation is not open to payment without a contractual framework in place clearly outlining deliverables by the entity being paid (ideally through an open bidding process). Clark is copied to provide further clarity on this matter if needed. I would say the Microsoft position is very similar.