[microprofile-wg] 2024 Program Plan: Technical Goals

It's the time again for us to define technical goals for 2024. In this week's MicroProfile Technical call, we have started working on the technical goals for 2024. The draft is here. Please review and add comments to express your thoughts or new goals you would like to see especially the ones you would like to work on. Any listed goals should have people's names against them. Otherwise, they might be dropped before we send them for final review.

--
Thanks
Emily

Back to the top