[microprofile-wg] MicroProfile Working Group Steering Committee Committer Election

Dear All,

We would like to inform you that the formal nomination period has ended.

As we have only received one nomination for the Committer Member Rep seat, we are in the process of resolving Emerson Castaneda's committer account and ensuring all the necessary paperwork is aligned.

We look forward to welcoming Emerson as the Committer Member Rep.

Best Regards,

Zahra

--

Zahra Fazli

Membership Process Lead | Eclipse Foundation