[microprofile-wg] MicroProfile 7.0 Proposals Straw Poll

Based on the yesterday’s Live Hangout discussion, Emily and I will be sending out an email shortly regarding a straw poll for choosing proposal 1, 3, or 5 for ballot. This poll will determine which ballot verbiage we create since a ballot must be scoped to one option. We can then vote on that ballot.  We have also locked the proposal document to comments only.

Here is sample ballot verbiage based on the selected proposal, and we will have to be very specific in our proposal verbiage, without comments:

"Resolved, the MicroProfile Steering Committee agrees to select the following release proposal for MicroProfile 7.0: [link]/[PDF]

The plan is for both the poll and ballot will be open to everyone, but steering committee votes will be binding.

Back to the top