Re: [microprofile-wg] [microprofile-steering] MicroProfile swag issues

Hi Jan,

Paul Buck and Paul White have already explained why we do not include member logos on our swag as we do not have the rights to do so, and don’t believe we are well-served in pursuing those rights.

As for the other matters you mention, I will follow up with you off-list.

Thanks,

Clark

--

Clark Roundy

Director, Product Marketing | Eclipse Foundation

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy