[microprofile-wg] [Vote Complete] MicroProfile Releases 2022 - voting result announcement

Thank you for casting your votes! I am pleased to share the voting result as follows.
The votes for the options are:
Option 1: 7 votes
Option 2: 14 votes

The voting result shows the community would like to proceed with Option 2, as documented in this googledoc. In the next week's technical call, we will work on the execution plan.
Thank you for your participation!

Thanks,
Emily