[microprofile-wg] Deleted folder in Google Drive

Hi,

I’ve noticed that the Meetings folder in the shared MicroProfile Working Group (External) / Community was deleted.

Inside the Meetings folder, we had a MP Open Telemetry that we are using to place meeting notes and technical discussions around OpenTelemetry. If this is not the right place to put such information, please let us know and we will move it to the right location, but don’t delete the files please.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Roberto

Back to the top