Re: [microprofile-wg] MicroProfile Steering Committee - Committer Member Representative Election - Underway

Thanks Sharon!

On Dec 17, 2020, at 9:42 AM, Sharon Corbett <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All:

The Committer Member Representative Election is underway.

Ballots were sent out on the 15th by our third party system. Unfortunately that system experienced a hiccup with certain email addresses. I followed their prescribed method to resolve the matter and I can attest that every committer member has received their ballot either from the system or from my email address. All votes remain anonymous and there has been no jeopardy to the integrity of the election.

If you are unable to locate your ballot, please reach out to me.

Election results will be posted prior to the holiday departure.
Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Working Group Operations
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.