Re: [microprofile-wg] MicroProfile Steering Committee Election - Committer Member Rep - Announcing the Candidates

Thank you, Bruno and Edwin, for stepping in to help the MPWG start 2021 with its committer representative onboard, so exciting!

To MP committers,

If you are a committer and have already signed the MPWG agreements, you are set to receive the access to submit your vote.
If your paperwork is still not completed, you won't be allowed to vote, compliance stuff that we have no control over.
Thank you, Sharon, for your help on this activity. The bios page rocks!
--

MicroProfilers,

Tomorrow, Dec 15th, is the last MP 4.0 release zoom call. We are closing the 2020 community social face-to-face conversations on that call. Everything else moves to email, PRs, issues, asynchronous collaboration during the Holidays.  See if you could join and wish everyone in attendance & globally located a happy holiday as we close 2020 on that recorded call. Remember to wear your MP or other OSS t-shirt!

See you tomorrow,