[microprofile-wg] [MPWG- Budget 2020] Processing -- to be listed in MPWG Page

Hola Sharon,

Today, the new MPWG page went live in the MicroProfile site, yeayy!

We are slowly populating the page information, while prioritizing MP. 4.0 release.   We need the EMP-WG help to add the budget documentation before 2020 ends.  We need to vote on the budget but cannot do it without the information.

Thus far, the MPWG has 5 members, a prorated budget of $15,329 USD (Oct, Nov, Dec)
Please, provide the MPWG with the costs incurred in 2020.  We have kept in mind that the onboarding legal work would take the majority of the 2020 budget:
  •  Legal costs --   If the EMO- WG can provide the exact amount $$$ per contract that would be fantastic.  The sheet disclosure here shows the bare minimum
  • What is the Eclipse Foundation Working Group G&A fee rate?  is there a G&A fee rate public link that has that information?
Thank you in advance for your help,

Back to the top