Re: [microprofile-wg] Spec Release: Email to EMO - Invitation to edit

Hola Cesar, thank you for noticing this that we discovered on today's MP Mktg call.

Sharon,

Can you please confirm that the MPWG drive called "external" under the Eclipse Foundation infra provides Full- View Access to everyone on the internet?
We need the drive to be public and compliant with the MP Charter.

Once you confirm the access is public for everything under the MPWG folder, we will execute the other items being held off under current moderation.

Many thanks,