Re: [microprofile-dev] [Committers MPSwag] Hoody, T-shirt & Stickers - ThankYouGift!

Hola MicroProfilers,

We got your swag messages. Thank you to each of you. To those who missed the original Sept 20th request, you could still submit your sizes and addresses.

Much has transpired since MPWG 2021 swag (380 shirts) was printed with the 2021 budget, shipment processed, and +the work put into the swag design, careful reviews, discussions, etc. Today, the MPWG has not used its ~+14,000 allocated to swag 2022. We are on standby...

Please refer to the MPWG forum Mailing list: microprofile-wg (79 subscribers) and consider becoming a subscriber.😊
The https://www.eclipse.org/lists/microprofile-wg/threads.html shows the current status of 2022 swag, thread name [microprofile-wg] 2022 Marketing Proposal (Paul Buck on Nov. 22nd). MP's latest message to the EF team, after a detailed 12/13 MP Community call discussion, is the last we know.

image.png

I wish you a peaceful end to 2022 and great health in 2023!💜