Re: [microprofile-dev] Issue with MP-OpenAPI 2.0-RC1 release on maven central

I am looking at this. Will get back to you once it's in central.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 12:47 PM Emily Jiang <emijiang6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jeremie,
I am not sure what happened as I could not locate the artifact in Sonatype Staging Repository. Since you guys should be able to do releases as I have fixed the build, you can go ahead to kick off RC2 to see whether you can get it to appear in Sonatype.

Thanks
Emily