[microprofile-dev] Issue with MP-OpenAPI 2.0-RC1 release on maven central

Hi,

Emily-Jiang created an MP-OpenAPI 2.0-RC1 release:
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-open-api/releases/tag/2.0-RC1

But I can't find it on Maven Central.

I looked at the Jenkins Job:
https://ci.eclipse.org/microprofile/job/MicroProfile%20Releases/392

It looks good. The console indicate the stating repository that was closed:
[INFO] [INFO]  * Closing staging repository with ID "orgeclipsemicroprofile-1313".

So I guess there is some issue with the staging repository orgeclipsemicroprofile-1313, but I will not have access until this issue is solved:
https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-59133
If anyone has already rights in the Sonatype portal, please confirm in Jira.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Jeremie Bresson.

----
PS: for references:

The release procedure can be found here:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/MicroProfile/SpecRelease/Release

There is also this thread that indicating that the RC releases should also be published on Maven Central:

Back to the top