Re: [microprofile-dev] Default ConfigSource microprofile-config.properties ?

ah, I see. It was a formatting error in 1.3. It was rectified in 1.4.

Thank
Emily

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 7:55 PM Rebecca Searls <rsearls@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The spec version I have is "1.3 May 29, 2018"

The start of the section is image ONE
Then there is about text search rules for env variables
The end of the section is image TWO.  This is the one that confused me.

But you've cleared that up.