[microprofile-dev] Question about priority order of Fault Tolerance annotations.

Dear my all friends.

I would like to ask you one question about MicroProfile Fault Tolerance.
Now I'm creating the explanation by Japanese as follows.
https://dev.to/azure/microprofile-fault-tolerance-1a6g

In fact, there is some annotations for Fault Tolerance and it is useful.

According to the specification, "@Fallback" will be invoke after all of the evaluation of other annotations like @Timeout, @Retry and @CircuitBreaker.

However I couldn't understand the priority between the above three annotations(@Timeout, @Retry and @CircuitBreaker).

Is there a priority of the above three annotations?
Or will it be evaluated individual by parallel?

If it is possible, could you let me know the specification of the priority order between the three annotations?

Thank you so much & Best Regards.

Yoshio.

Back to the top