Re: [microprofile-dev] 0 for Antoine Sabot-Durand on technology.microprofile by Steve Millidge

Hi Kevin,

I did start a thread https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/microprofile/1obj2dlFHNc about committers. I will start a more explicit thread about project restructuring.

Steve

From: microprofile-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:microprofile-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Sutter
Sent: 30 October 2017 12:59
To: microprofile developer discussions <microprofile-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [microprofile-dev] 0 for Antoine Sabot-Durand on technology.microprofile by Steve Millidge

Steve,

Why are we mixing two topics with this process?  There are a few developers being nominated for committer status.  Whether these individuals have contributed sufficiently to the project to warrant the committer karma is one thing.  But, questioning the structure of the overall project as a reason to vote 0 seems out of place.

If you want to vote 0 for reasons related to their contributions (or lack there of), great.  Please explain based on their merits.

If you wish to discuss the overall structure of the MicroProfile project, then let's get it on our weekly hangout agenda and discuss.  Or, start a separate thread on our google group.

Thanks, Kevin