[microprofile-dev] 0 for Gordon Hutchison on technology.microprofile by Ondrej Mihalyi

Ondrej Mihalyi voted:
    0
I agree with John that we should accept only  contributors we already know
- they are visible on the mailing list or github or otherwise contribute
under their name. As John pointed out, Gordon and Neil were almost
invisible, while Tom evans contributed a little but not enough to convince
me. Although I pay much respect to what Emily and their team have done, I
don\'t like what was happening here, with some shadow team at IBM built
behind Emily. We should be building a team and not a collection of
individuals and all contributors should work for themselves and not hide
behind others, even if they come from corporate teams. I encourage Gordon,
Tom and Neil to step out and introduce themselves by commenting on mailing
list and GH, joining hangouts and raising PRs before becoming committers.
Normally I would vote -1 at this moment, but with respect to Emily\'s past
work, I vote abstain.

Voting summary: http://portal.eclipse.org/

Back to the top