[microprofile-dev] 0 for Gordon Hutchison on technology.microprofile by John Ament

John Ament voted:
    0
Please note that my comments are the same for both Gordon and Neil, as I
believe they\'re in the same boat.

>From what was stated in an early MicroProfile Fault Tolerance call, Emily
indicated that two of her team mates were going to be picking up work on
Fault Tolerance since she had too much on her plate.  This was even though
Antoine and I had offered to get pull requests together to keep Fault
Tolerance moving, there was a seemingly strong opinion that it had to be
done by IBM staff.  I have seen 0 communication from Neil or Gordon on the
Google Group.  When questions arose about the changes they were submitting,
instead of answering those questions the changes were just merged.  I
don\'t believe this is proper for contributors.  I would like to see more
communication from both individuals before we invite them as committers.

Voting summary: http://portal.eclipse.org/

Back to the top