[microprofile-dev] 0 for Werner Keil on technology.microprofile by Emily Jiang

Emily Jiang voted:
    0
In the beginning, I found it was really hard to work with him. I remembered
it took me a whole week and tried very hard to protect Config spec from
being killed off by him. However, recently he started contributing e.g. did
some PR on the microprofile 1.0 BOM, and joined in some release discussions
and offered useful advice on process etc.

I feel he needs a bit more time to get more evidence on contributions, so I
vote +0. On the plus side, it is good to see he has improved.

Voting summary: http://portal.eclipse.org/

Back to the top