From: microprofile-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <microprofile-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Mark Struberg <struberg@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: 28 April 2017 13:33:29
To: microprofile developer discussions
Subject: Re: [microprofile-dev] 0 for Werner Keil on technology.microprofile by John Ament

Have to agree with John.

Blindly doing bulk changing file licenses (in a legally wrong way), adding himself as @author without writing a single line, permanently side tracking and derailing of discussions, etc.
That's just not really appropriate for a committer imo.
On the positive side I can state that he lately behaved much better. So I'd suggest to give him more time to prove he is ready.

Btw, I find it somehow strange that within Eclipse such discussions are not on a private list but held in public?
I mean that totally defeats any serious discussion!

LieGrue,
strub