Re: [microprofile-dev] Congratulations to the new Committers on the Eclipse MicroProfile project!

Andy was listed on the Initial Committer list for the project proposal.  So, he's "grandfathered" in.  We were trying to get his paperwork done prior to the creation of the repos.  Since I hadn't heard anything from Andy, I thought it had completed.  I guess it hasn't.  Let's take this offline, Andy, and see what's left from an Eclipse viewpoint.

Thanks, Kevin

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Mike Croft <mike.croft@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

AFAIK, you need to sign all the paperwork, then get nominated by an existing committer. Kevin did that for the four people below specifically because they’re involved in doing a couple of APIs at the moment (config, fault tolerance, health check).

Nominations and the resulting votes tend to be a bit spammy in terms of the mailing list, so it’s probably a good idea to get a list of as many people who should be committers as possible and do it all at once J

Thanks,

Mike Croft

From: microprofile-dev-bounces@eclipse.org [mailto:microprofile-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Gumbrecht
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 19:27
To: microprofile-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [microprofile-dev] Congratulations to the new Committers on the Eclipse MicroProfile project!

I'm still not sure how to become a committer on the projects.

My eclipse account address is:  andy.is@xxxxxx

Andy Gumbrecht.

On 21/02/2017 15:04, Kevin Sutter wrote:

In case you didn't notice, we recently voted in four new committers...

  • Heiko Braun
  • Jonathan Halterman
  • Emily Jiang
  • Mark Struberg

Welcome!

To the new committers...  Watch your email for the other "final" steps you need to do to finish up the committership process.  I see that Emily has already processed most of the final paperwork and is just waiting for final provisioning by the webmaster.  The rest of you still have a few steps left.  Please speak up if you are not getting the emails or have questions about the process.  Thank you!

Kevin

  Andy Gumbrecht
  https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe
  http://www.tomitribe.com