[microprofile-dev] This email distribution vs the google groups

Most of the MicroProfile discussions are happening on our Google Groups currently:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/microprofile

You will find several, individual threads on various topics -- Config, JWT, Messaging, Transactions, Process, etc.  Everybody is more than welcome to participate in these Google Group discussions.

Discussion items more specific to the Eclipse MicroProfile project will tend to happen in this mailing list.  This is easier for the Eclipse helpers to monitor and help us out with questions specific to the Eclipse processes.

There is another mailing list that can be used for incubation-specific questions.  The Eclipse MicroProfile project is still in incubation -- we're still learning the ropes.  If any of you have questions relating to items specific to incubation, please try this mailing list:
incubation@xxxxxxxxxxx

That's it.  Just wanted to provide a rundown of the various communication mechanisms available to the larger MicroProfile community.

Thanks,
Kevin

Back to the top