[messaging-dev] Request for new feature: Introduce a new mode: INDIVIDUAL_ACKNOWLEDGE

Hello,
my name is Enrico and I am currently maintaining a JMS binding for
Apache Pulsar named Starlight for JMS (1).

I have created an issue (2) regarding adding a new Session mode to
allow the application to acknowledge single messages.
This is already supported in ActiveMQ, with Pulsar and with Tibco-EMS.

I will be happy to help in order to see this added to the next version
of the specs

Best regards
Enrico Olivelli

(1) https://github.com/datastax/pulsar-jms