Re: [mdt-uml2.dev] Model Interchange

Thanks for checking for us, Kenn.  I'm disappointed by OMG's stance,
particularly considering their recent "how can we improve"
initiatives, but I can't honestly say I'm very  surprised that they
still see no value in open source organizations -- even ones which
have been "doing" UML for a decade.

BTW, the software that I used generate the files that I sent you had a
bug with the ordering of association ends that might not be apparent
in those files, but which I noticed later when I imported the XMI that
you provided.  When we get that fixed, I'd be happy to do interchange
testing independent of the OMG with any other UML 2.x apps.  Anyone
who's interested can contact me off list.

Perhaps Eclipse could maintain a repository of contributed UML 2.x
files from various apps.  I'd be happy to do it myself, but Eclipse
likely has more visibility and those would attract a wider range of
contributions.

Thanks again for the follow-up.

Tom