[mdt-papyrus.dev] Package Import in Model Explorer

Hi everyone,

The current model explorer in Papyrus is displaying a <Package Import> like this:

(Same for <Element import>)

Is there a reason for displaying the Package inside the <Package Import>? (The model becomes very hard to read)

My main problem is that it makes the search in model explorer feature [1] hard to use in a model with a lot of <Package Import> <Model Import> elements.

There are  2 solutions:

1.      Remove sub elements in <Package Import> <Model Import> from the filter

2.      Change the default model explorer behavior

Obviously I prefer the solution 2, that’s the reason of this email.

Regards,

Benoit

1 : https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus/Oxygen_Work_Description/NewFeature/SearchInModelExplorer

Back to the top