[mdt-papyrus.dev] [Oomph] Papyrus Developer Tools

Hi all,

Recently, I saw that Papyrus Developer Tools project was deleted after the add of Oomph setup project in Papyrus setup model. I have needed to create a leaf project named "Tools" to get back all necessary developer plug-ins in my workspace.

I prefer pass by mailing list to propose my needs than by a Gerrit review .

Regards

Gabriel
--

  Gabriel PASCUAL
Software Engineer

6 rue Léonard De Vinci - BP 0119 - 53001 LAVAL Cedex - FRANCE
www.all4tec.net