[mdt-papyrus.dev] new plugin in Incoming

Hi All,

  I have commited a new plugin in the incoming folder. This plugin is named org.eclipse.papyrus.dev.java.utils. It provides the popup action « Empty Packages » when you select packages or Source Folder. This action allows to delete all the Java file owning by the packages, without deleting the packages. It’s very useful when you want to delete all generated files before regenerating a diagram.

Do you have any idea about its final location (/plugins/developer or extraplugins/developer) following the Name Scheme http://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus_Plugin_Naming_Scheme?

Warning, I have developed quickly this plugin, and there is not Undo/Redo !

Best Regards,

--

Vincent Lorenzo

01-69-08-17-24