[mdt-papyrus.dev] [Release] 0.7.2 is coming soon

Hi all,

A new release of Papyrus will be published next Wednesday, 19th of January. This will be build from the current branch 0.7.X, and will have version number 0.7.2.

Your last commits should be pushed on Tuesday evening. This will let me do the release on Wednesday, from 9.00 am to 5.00 p.m. I am not available as usual during the night, and I will not be present the following days, 20th and 21st of January.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have remarks.

Cheers,

Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

+33 (0)1 69 08 48 48 - remi.schnekenburger@xxxxxx

CEA LIST, Laboratoire d’Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE), Point Courrier 94, Gif-sur-Yvette, F-91191 France

Back to the top