Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Status of EMF Validation

Dear Vincent,

emf.validation.constraintProviders rules are correctly checked, there
are two lines enabling this in the start method of
papyrus.uml.modelexplorer.Activator. The only thing is that I'm not
happy with the use of an internal MoDisco class. The alternative is to
create a suitable EValidatorAdapter within Papyrus.
I forgot to mention that the use of an internal MoDisco class can also
be found in papyrus.modelexplorer.ValidationTool (in order to decorate
LinkItems).

Ansgar

--
Ansgar Radermacher                CEA/DRT/DILS/LISE
http://www-list.cea.fr/index.htm

Back to the top