Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Validation Support (ModelExplorer, IGotoMarker)

I added the comments of my earlier mail to bug 313986. Those who are
interested can put their comments there. Cedric: In particular I want to
avoid to add an additional dependency to the CoreEditor. Do you have an
idea how to do this? (besides putting the IGotoMarker support into the
PapyrusEditor, I'm thinking about the IAdaptable interface)

Ansgar

--
Ansgar Radermacher                CEA/DRT/DILS/LISE
http://www-list.cea.fr/index.htm

Back to the top