[mdt-papyrus.dev] The Diagram Menu in Papyrus

Hi All,

   I'm replacing the Menu Diagram provided by GMF by our own Menu Diagram (see bug 324274 and 327351). Up to now, the rewritten actions were stored in the plugin org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.common.

Now, for more clarity, I have created a new plugin org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.menu  which regroups these actions.

The concerned actions are the following:

-          Alignment

-          Routing

-          Distribution

-          Filters (Show/Hide)

-          Size Action

This new plugin is stored in the branch 0.7.X/plugins/uml

Best Regards,

--

Vincent Lorenzo

Back to the top