De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Raphael FAUDOU
Envoyé : vendredi 11 juin 2010 00:14
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev]SysML model not available with last update

Hi all,

two questions:

1. After the last update of papyrus (this evening) it seems that the SysML language option is no more available when creating a model.
Any idea why?

2. I do not know how to create a statemachine diagram (not available from main menus or contextual commands).
How can I test it?

thanks
raphaël

Back to the top