De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de SCHNEKENBURGER Remi 211865
Envoyé : mardi 11 mai 2010 10:42
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] TR: Papyrus web page

For the red bar, this is something which is also shown in the xtext web page (from which the templates comes, if I am right).

For the video, I have tried 2 things:
- this night, I tried to change the link to the video (only a relative path on the server, not a http:// path, but it changed nothing)
- I tried to record another video using the internet site: http://www.screentoaster.com/ [1]. Then, I tried to embed the video in the same webpage as the one from wink. It worked like a charm. So this should not be the div tag.

Rémi

[1] With screentoaster, ou can realize screencasts without installing anything (this works using a web applet). You can then download the video on youtube or on their own web site. You can also export the video in the avi format. This could be a replacement or a complement of the wink tool, used for the EclipseCon 2010 video.

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER
+33 1 69 08 48 48
CEA LIST, Boîte courrier 65,
F-91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex