[mdt-papyrus.dev] [Documentation] Extension points provided by Papyrus MDT

Hi all,

I committed a document describing all extension points provided by Papyrus MDT project. You can find it using the following link:

http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.mdt.papyrus/trunk/plugins/developer/org.eclipse.papyrus.doc/extensionPoints/ExtensionPointsInPapyrus.doc

I used the html pages generated by the plugin development environment to generate this document.

Many extension points do not have all description fields correctly filled. More information should be added in the description of the extension point schema. (since.. version, description of the elements defining the extension point, etc.)

Please correct the extension points each of you has provided, and send me feedback so I can update the document.

Moreover, it seems that some extension points are currently unused in Papyrus MDT, like editorAssistantProvider, modelToEditorMap, viewInfo and profileDiagram. If some of these extension points should be removed, please take time to remove them from their defining plug-in and inform all over developers that the extension point has been removed.

Regards,

Remi

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER
+33 1 69 08 48 48