RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus Meeting Telco 20 January

I do think it is a good idea. I will not be able to attend as said by Remi, but I would like to discuss the following point: homogeneity between diagram editors. Here are some examples that needs to be aligned for M5:
1 - Comment
2 - Only one tool in the palette for both Constraint and Comment Links as done in the composite stru diag editor
3 - All diagram editors have to support stereotypes
4 - Pallette organisation: by default only two folders called respectively: Nodes and Edges.

Another point is to have a clear view of what each partner plans to do for M6. And then, I ask to all plug-ins leaders (may be this list needs to be formally written) to update the Papyrus bugzilla accordingly and to tag the items in the bugzilla in order the Papyrus dev plan can be updated. The more we are closer to our release the more we need then to be transparent in terms of what the users can expect from Papyrus in july.

Thanks to all of you for your great job in Papyrus,
Best... Sébastien.

Dr. Sébastien Gérard
Head of MDD for DRES research project
CEA, LIST/LISE
Boîte courrier 94, GIF SUR YVETTE
CEDEX, F-91191 France
Phone/fax : +33 1 69 08 58 24 / 83 95
Leader of the Eclipse Component Papyrus (The UML2 Graphical Modeler): www.papyrusuml.org
http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/?project=papyrus

Before printing, think about the environment