De : Grégoire Dupé [mailto:gdupe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : vendredi 11 décembre 2009 16:07
À : Papyrus Project list
Cc : fmadiot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; GERARD Sebastien 166342
Objet : Re: MoDisco ModelBrowser / Papyrus

Hi,

If you plan to assist to this meeting can you send me your e-mail address and phone number. I need them to send you a webmeeting invitation.

Thank you.
Grégoire Dupé

Grégoire Dupé
R&D Engineer

Mia-Software
4, rue du chateau de l'Eraudière - BP 72 438
44324 Nantes cedex 3
FRANCE

tel: +33 (0) 2 40 18 52 82
fax: +33 (0) 2 40 50 35 78