De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Stéphane Bouchet
Envoyé : vendredi 4 décembre 2009 10:40
À : mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus night build

Hi remi,

Since EEF has no Stable builds ( just Integration or nightly ), you
cannot rely on a specific version of it.

I got the same problem for EEF itself.

What i did is to  use the p2 ability to install a feture from an update
site.
So you  could use the EEF's integration update site to use the runtime.

Here is the steps :

in your build.properties file ( in your releng project ), remove the EEF
build in the dependencyURL properties, and add this :

# can also specify repos (local/remote sites or local zips) THEN a list
of features to install (see below)
repositoryURLs=http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/eef/updates/0.7.1/
# multiple installs as a single operation (requires Eclipse 3.5)
featureIDsToInstall=org.eclipse.emf.eef.runtime

This should work and install the latest EEF runtime automaticcally.

PS : for more infos about installing this way, take a look to :
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Defining_Binary_Dependencies

Cheers,