Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] New version of Papyrus : 0.7M3

Salut Raphäel et Thibault,

Thanks for the replies.  I think as long as the builds are
appropriately labeled (e.g. "development build" or something similar),
you've warned potential users/testers/developers what to expect.

I recognize this is a decision that only the team can make, but I'd
encourage you to consider publishing development baselevels on
eclipse.org as soon as feasible -- perhaps sooner than you feel 100%
comfortable with.  The earlier you start expanding the circle of
people exposed to the product, the stronger the end result will be.

Best regards,
Tom