Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] New version of Papyrus : 0.7M3

Sorry Kenn, I don't have that.

Information we have about what was accomplished for this milestone are on the Bugzilla.
Normally the bugs are correctly targeted.

I can provide you an extract of it if you want.

Regards,

Thibault

Kenn Hussey a écrit :
Thanks.

Also, is there a "New and Noteworthy" for M3, or a least a bullet list
of what was accomplished this milestone? If possible, I'd like to
include this information in my presentation at the Eclipse Modeling
Day in Toronto tomorrow.

Thanks,

Kenn