De : Miro Spoenemann [mailto:msp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : lundi 9 novembre 2009 11:25
À : GERARD Sebastien 166342
Cc : Hauke Fuhrmann; Reinhard von Hanxleden; TESSIER Patrick 202707
Objet : Re: KIML within papyrus

Dear Sébastien,

on the technical issue: the plug-in org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.activity
does not include the package
org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.activity.edit.parts in its list of exported
packages, while all other diagram plug-ins do. This means that other
plug-ins are not allowed to read the classes of that package. The
current version of the KIELER automatic layout requires some of those
classes to be readable in order to configure layout options. However, I
will probably change the current implementation so that the classes are
no longer required to be readable.

Our contributions are developed as Eclipse plug-ins in the KIELER domain
(de.cau.cs.kieler) using the Eclipse Public License (EPL). This means
that you are allowed to use KIELER features such as automatic layout in
Papyrus, and even to include these features in Papyrus products. We are
going to publish a first pre-release soon, so you can download our
features using an update site.

I also have a question: what is org.eclipse.papyrus.layouttool? Is there
already an implementation of automatic layout for Papryus?

Yours
  Miro Spoenemann

Back to the top