[mdt-papyrus.dev] Bugs in 0.7M2

 Hi all,

While making the demo for ESE, I have listed some bugs (list at the ends). I haven't put them in bugzilla because a lack of time.
 The bugs are for the 0.7M2.

 Cedric

Composite
---------
Creating a Property in a class is different if created in the outline or in the diagram (by Property

tool):
   - outline: no completion, no type parsing

   - Showing ports on properties:
       - no menu to show all ports
- can't drag multiple ports in one go from outline to class' properties.

- It is hard to create a port on any side of a class (with Port tool). It is possible to

create a port, but the authorized area is two small.
   - the port is always created on the top left corner

Class
-----
   - can't reconnect an association

Association
   - can't change association roles, cardinality, ...

Outline
-------
   Outline doesn't work anymore after a class all diagrams

Back to the top