De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Thibault LANDRE
Envoyé : lundi 12 octobre 2009 18:22
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Minutes of the meeting : 2009 10 12

Hi all,

attached is the minute of today's meeting.

Some actions were defined. Please have a look to it.

Note that only Patrick, Emilien and I were at this meeting.

I think it is a shame.

Those meetings are a great opportunity for us to exchange on the
project, what's going on, what will be done next, what we would like to
see in Papyrus.
It is also a great chance for us to discuss on how we work together,
what should be improved, difficulties etc...

Skipping it may save you an hour, but I doubt it helps the project ...

The next meeting is planned next week. I hope seeing more people ;)

Regards,

Thibault

Back to the top