RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [Topcased Contribution] Layout tools

Does it mean it is tool for automatic-layout ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Thibault LANDRE
Envoyé : vendredi 2 octobre 2009 17:59
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] [Topcased Contribution] Layout tools

Hi all,

we will provide next week a contribution from Topcased.

It is a tool that re-uses Zest algorithm to re-order selected figures in
a diagram. This tool is completely independant from Papyrus. We use it
on Topcased since the last version.

I propose to put this contribution under the folder "others" and to
create another folder "Layout Tools" to store it.

Are you ok ?
I will certainly commit it on Tuesday.

Regards,

Thibault