Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Re: 0.7M1 -> Last rush

Congratulations, team!

2009/9/11 Thibault LANDRE <thibault.landre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi all,

the first release of Papyrus is produced thanks to everyone !

It is available here, but only for one week as it is a non public version : http://topcased-mm.gforge.enseeiht.fr/mdt-papyrus/

The platform used is 3.5 Modeling, and you will have to drop the EEF plugin in your dropin repository before installing Papyrus.

I will merge the branch on Monday morning and I will inform you by mail when I'll start, and when it will be finished.

Regards,

Thibault

Thibault LANDRE a écrit :

Hi all,

tomorrow is the day planned for the first delivery of Papyrus : M1

Here are the actions that will be done :

1° The branch will be freezed at noon.
2° All closed bugs on Bugzilla will be targeted M1.
3° A zip will be produced BUT will not be published under Eclipse svn. Let me know if you need it. The idea is to not publish a delivery version yet on a public server as Papyrus is not enough evolved.
4° Mail to inform everyone that we start merging the branch (no more commits allowed in all Papyrus during the merge)
4° Merge of the validation branch
5° Mail to inform everyone that the branch is merged and end of every code freeze.

Any remarks / comments is welcomed

Best Regards,

Thibault