Sujet : Control action from EMF with notation model
Date : Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:59:49 +0000 (UTC)
De : emilien.perico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Emilien Perico)
Forum : eclipse.modeling.gmf

Hi all,

I would like to use the control action (from EMF ControlAction) in a gmf
notation model.

Unfortunately, the control action (Right Click on element > Control) is
not available on notation model.

An object is controllable if its container can resolve Proxies
(eObject.eContainmentFeature().isResolveProxies()).

Control a notation.Diagram should be consistent, but I saw that the
resolve proxies property is true in metamodel but set to false in the code
here:
org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.notation.impl.NotationPackageImpl.initializePackageContents

Model code generation is overridden by a template (PackageClass.javajet)
that set to false the resolve proxies property.

Why this property is set to false ?
Is there a reason to override this property value ?
Is there another way to enable the control action ?

Thanks,

Emilien Perico

Back to the top