De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Raphael FAUDOU
Envoyé : vendredi 3 juillet 2009 00:06
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Development tools for GMFGen

Hi all,

In my last synchronization with the repository (a few minutes ago), I get no compilation errors but at runtime I can not find any Papyrus wizard of menu to create a model.
I get a papyrus perspective but useless as it does not help.

Can some help me finding the right wizard? did it change recently (before, I could test many things...)?
regards
raphaël