Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] EEF runtime and 3.5M7

Hi Raphael,

I will not have time to work on this task this week. If this task is in high priority for you, it's more realistic to assign this task to someone else.
Or perhaps I could work on this the next weeks.

Regards,
Jérôme.

Raphael FAUDOU wrote:
Jérôme,

bug 271057 [class diagram] Association end properties was assigned to you (provide a property view for association end, like in TOPCASED and Papyrus I so that we can edit multiplicity and role easily).
Can you do it or is it more realistic that we assign it to someone else?
regards
raphaël

Back to the top