Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] EEF based Properties view

Hi everyone.

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to download the EEF runtime from the update site and, without it, the papyrus navigator doesn't work. Therefore, I wouldn't say that papyrus is really independent of the EEF runtime.

The only way to work with the navigator view is to use a previous version, at least until I can download the EEF runtime ;)

Regards,
Gabriel.

El vie, 10-04-2009 a las 17:17 +0200, Jerome BENOIS escribió:
Hi Cedric,

Le vendredi 10 avril 2009 à 16:13 +0200, Cedric Dumoulin a écrit :
> Hi Jerome,
>
>   Have you take care that Papyrus should still running on its own even
> if we don't install the new EEF property view ?
>
>   In other words, if I install Papyrus from the SVN, and don't use the
> EEF plugins , does Papyrus work ?

Yes, you can launch Eclipse Papyrus without the plugin
"org.eclipse.papyrus.tabbedproperties.uml" (it's the plugin that uses
org.eclipse.emf.eef.runtime).

I tested and it works with the revision r175.

Cheers,
Jérôme.